We are holding a launch event on Tuesday 19th November at the Millennium Galleries in Sheffield from 12.30pm until 4.00pm.
The launch will offer an opportunity to explore the exciting research being undertaken at CATCH and will feature:
- An exhibition of new technologies and innovations being developed to help people live independently.
- A demonstration of our new Home Lab space where we will work with partners on the design, development and evaluation of novel interventions.
- Talks from key members of the CATCH team showcasing our research and plans for the future.
- A keynote presentation from Geoff Fernie, Director of Toronto Rehab, on the work undertaken there.
- Networking sessions with delegates from industry, health and social care, patients, carers and researchers.
- An opportunity to meet with the CATCH team and discuss collaborative research ideas and different ways of working together.
To register for the event click on the link to the right.