The call to submit an early version paper to the conference on any topic relevant to assistive or enabling technology and services that make use of such technologies was sent to you in October.
We have now published the first Draft Programme Sessions to call for more papers in the following areas (please click on them to get more information):
- Are smart home technologies a useful tool for assisted living?
- Applications of speech and language technology: therapy, accessibility and communication
- Applied research in Care and Technology by professional master students
- Education in Care and Technology
- Ethical, Cultural, and Social Considerations for Assistive Technologies in Aging
- Inclusive ICT-Based Learning for Disabled and Non-Disabled People
- Mobile Apps for Disabled and Older People: Applications and End-User Issues
- Potential Impact of an open Developer Space on Developers, Vendors, Researchers, Clinicians & Consumers
- The role of technology in social isolation and loneliness in later life
In widening the style of sessions and content, the options for type of submission has also changed. There are three options and guidance files for submitting drafts for review:
- Full paper (8 pages, ~4000 words)
- Short paper (4 pages)
- Themed Session (for any other form of session)
Details can be found here.
The final deadline for all the above submissions is 31.01.2017 17.00 CET.
It will be possible to upload your contributions from mid-December. In the meantime the full call and guidance information is accessible from the AAATE2017 website.
More Special Thematic Sessions will be confirmed and appear on the website during December 2016. Further details for submitting contributions to these will appear at the same time.
The Satellite Events will have a separate timing and submission process and will be published via the AAATE2017 website shortly.