This year at CATCH we've got lots of exciting events happening. Here are three dates for your diary please make a note.
10th-11th March 2017
Technology; Who Cares? Join us for Professor Luc de Witte’s Inaugural Lecture on Friday 10th March as part of the Sheffield Festival of Science & Engineering. Booking required – open soon.
Showcase of Future Healthcare
Visit our living room of the future displayed in the Sheffield Winter Garden on Saturday 11th March. Bring the whole family to discover how new technology can help you live well and age well! (No booking required).
We’re excited to be re-launching the Assistive and Healthcare Technologies Blog with a new name and fresh look later this year. Get in touch with Laura Murray to join our blog as a partner.
11th – 15th Sept 2017
The Association for the Advancement of Assistive Technology in Europe 2017 Congress will be held in Sheffield in September. Co-hosted with CATCH this international, week long event is one not to be missed! #AAATE2017
- Sheffield University visit, Boston, USA. 11th – 13th January 2017
- CATCH January Networking Lunch. 17th January 2017
- CSUN AT Conference, San Diego. 27th Feb – 4th March 2017
- Technology: who cares?! 10th – 11th March 2017
- Mark Jayes presenting @ UNESCO World Conference in Bioethics, Medical Ethics and Health Law, Cyprus. 21st – 23rd March 2017